- The name given to a fox’s tail
- The word used when counting hunting hounds.
- When hounds in chase stop for want of scent.
- The name of the fox’s head
- When a fox comes out and heads back on its line again
- When hounds are giving voice or barking for no reason
- How many buttons are on a professional Huntsman’s coat?
- How many buttons are on a Master of Foxhound’s coat?
- The name given to a fox’s paw
- What do you call a hound’s tail?
1. Brush 2. Couple 3. Check 4. Mask 5. Tally ho back 6. Babbling 7. Five 8. Four 9. Pad 10. Stern