The MFHA has partnered with Burley Insurance, Inc. and the Equestrian Group to provide an economical and unique insurance program specifically designed for registered and recognized member hunts.
Hunt Club Policy Highlights:
- Full Occurrence CGL Liability Form with an A-Rated Admitted National Insurance Company
- 24/7 National Claims Service
- Available in all states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement
- Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Hunt Member Accident Option
- Excess Coverage up to $5M
For a no obligation quotation please complete the application and email to email@example.com. If you would like more information about this unique policy, please call (410) 343-9883.
The Accident Indemnity Advantage Program is offered to the MFHA through Aflac.
This voluntary supplemental program offers the following coverage:
- Protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on or off a horse
- Protection includes riders in competition or pleasure riding
- Coverage includes minor accidents up to those that are severe
- The program is guaranteed renewable
- No deductibles or co-pays
- No lifetime limits
- No network restrictions – you choose your own medical treatment provider
- No coordination of benefits – we pay regardless of any other insurance
- Once a claim is received, Aflac processes and sends a check directly to the policy holder within 4-7 days
For more information on Aflac’s Accident Indemnity Advantage Program, contact Daniel Hugo at (720) 427-0173.
The MFHA is not an agent, underwriter or an insurance company. This program is not a source of revenue for the MFHA.