The Master of Foxhounds Association has partnered with Burley Insurance, Inc. and the Equestrian Group to provide an economical and unique insurance program specifically designed for recognized fox hunting clubs. This program is brought to you by the efforts of the Association to affordably help meet the liability needs of MFHA affiliated Clubs and their members.
The $1,000,000 liability policy will cover all club members if a law suit arises from an insured club activity. Liability coverage is provided for all declared equestrian club activities including owned or leased premises. Products, completed operations and personal advertising injury exposures are included in the coverage. Boarding, riding instruction, clinics and additional special events can be added by endorsement. A comprehensive package policy is also available to clubs that own buildings, personal property.
The basic policy premium automatically includes the first 100 members and three public event days. Shows, clinics, gymkhanas and trail rides held by and for the sole benefit of members are included and covered at no additional charge. Directors, officers and members are automatically named additional insureds in the policy definitions. Premises owners, government entities, sanctioning organizations and sponsors may be named as an additional insured by endorsement.
Hunt Club Policy Highlights:
- Full Occurrence CGL Liability Form with an A Rated Admitted National Insurance Company
- 24/7 National Claims Service
- Available in all states (ex AK HI)
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement
- Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Hunt Member Accident Option
- Excess coverage up to $5,000,000
Also offered is a Group Accident & Medical coverage for hunt staff or all hunt members, Directors & Officers, Workers Comp, Commercial Auto, and Property coverage to all Clubs.
For a no obligation quotation please complete the Hunt Club Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about this unique policy call (410) 343-9883.
The MFHA is not an agent, underwriter or an insurance company
“This insurance is provided by EQ Group, Inc. in cooperation with the Masters of Foxhounds Association. This program is not a source of revenue for the Masters of Foxhounds Association.”
Accident Indemnity Advantage Program
offered to the Masters of Foxhounds through Aflac
This voluntary supplemental program offers the following coverage:
- Protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on or off a horse
- Protection includes riders in competition or pleasure riding
- Coverage includes minor accidents up to those that are severe
- The program is guaranteed renewable. As long as the premiums are paid the coverage is in force
- The "Association Rate" is locked in and won't change. Aflac hasn't raised rates on exisiting policy holders in 56 years
- There are no deductibles or co-pays
- There are no lifetime limits
- No network restrictions - you choose your own medical treatment provider
- No coordination of benefits - we pay regardless of any other insurance
- Once a claim is received, Aflac processes and sends a check directly to the policy holder with in 4-7 days
For more information on Aflac's Accident Indemnity Advantage Program, contact Daniel Hugo at (720) 427-0173.